Jelly is a cat with an owner who loves him enough to make him his own webpage. Jelly has a pretty good life.
This page will document Jelly’s weight loss, as well as the gradual destruction of our home. You can also see a list of all my posts about Jelly, and view an entire gallery of his photos. Yes, I’m that cat lady.
When we moved to San Francisco, I actually had to make a resume for Jelly as part of the apartment application process.
Here’s is some more background information, in case you were wondering:
- He weighed in at hefty 14.5 lb when we first brought him home. Talk about a Jelly belly.
- Weighed 14.06 lb (6/30/11)
- Weighed 12.00 lbs (1/10/12) – Vet said he is at a healthy weight
- Weighed 12.30 lbs (3/10/12) – oops
- Weighed 13.3 lbs (8/7/12) – uh oh! time to get back on track!
- Weighed 12.10 lbs (1/31/13) – Vet said he is at a healthy weight
- He was at the animal shelter for one month before we adopted him, surrendered by previous owners due to allergies.
- He stinks at killing ants.
- He once caught a BAT in the middle of the night!
- One vet took one look and called him a “moose.”
- His favorite place to nap is on any of Justin’s clothing, anything made of fleece, and a random piece of red sheer fabric on the floor (because he’s fancy.)
- He is fed Wellness Healthy Weight dry food and also their wet food, and lost two pounds on their diet!
- Favorite foods to snatch off the counter: shrimp, crab rangoon, cornbread, sugar cookies, chicken wings.
- Best trick: bat-catching, wiping the fog off the bathroom mirror.
GREETINGSWelcome to Blunder Construction! Forecast is yummy with a 90% chance of cats.
Browse for posts by category or search the ever-growing food lists.
May 2013 S M T W T F S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
EVERYTHING ELSEalmonds apricot artichoke banana barbecue beans beer butterscotch cacao calzone candy caramel cauliflower cheesecake chia chicken chili chinese cinnamon cocktails coffee corn cornbread cranberry croissants date donuts dressing eggrolls fajita falafel french ginger gingerbread granola honey hummus ice cream lemon matzo meatballs mexican mushroom mustard nachos orange pancakes pastry peaches pepper peppermint pickles pot pie quiche quinoa rice salsa sea salt shrimp smoothie soda squash strawberries stuffing sunflower butter sweet potato thai turkey vegan vietnamese wrap zucchini